Owners or operators of amusement rides and devices regulated by OPS must register these devices prior to opening them to the public in Colorado.
- Registration needs to be renewed annually.
- The operator registration fee is $500.00 per year.
- The ride or device registration fee is $130.00 per ride or device per year.
Use the Online Payment System to pay your annual amusements registration fees and fines more efficiently.
- The Online Payment System allows you to make a payment with a credit card or electronic check through the state‚Äôs eGovernment service provider, Colorado.gov.
- The total amount of your transaction will reflect pricing through the Colorado.gov electronic payment processor.
- The Colorado.gov price for payments made via electronic check is $1.00.
- The Colorado.gov price for payments made via credit card will equal a percentage of the transaction amount.
1. Contact our office to confirm your correct fee amount and obtain an invoice.
2. Go to https://secure.colorado.gov/payment/amusementrides to pay your invoice.
3. Select the service you want to pay for (registration or fine) and enter the required information exactly as it appears on your invoice.
4. Complete your transaction and print or save your receipt.