Certificate of Inspection
**Download and save a copy of this form and then enter the required information in the saved copy instead of typing in the form that appears in the browser window.**
Third Party Ride Inspectors List
View the Third-Party Ride Inspectors List for contact information for third party inspectors who have previously performed inspections in Colorado.
The inspectors included on the list above have been approved by the Division based on one or more of the following criteria specified in regulation.
- National Association of Amusement Ride Safety Officials (NAARSO) Level 2
- Amusement Industry Manufacturers and Suppliers International (AIMS) Level 2
- Association for Challenge Course Technology (ACCT) Level 2 Professional
- Professional Engineer in a related discipline
- Experience evaluated and approved by the Division
Note: This list is not all-inclusive. There may be other qualified inspectors who have not submitted their credentials for the Division's approval or have not previously performed inspections in the State of Colorado.
Add or Update Third-Party Inspector Information
If you wish to be included on the Third Party Inspectors List, or if you are currently listed and would like to update or remove your information, please note that per the current Amusement Ride Regulations, renewal applications will now be required annually on April 15.
To manage this transition in the process, we are currently not accepting new or updated applications.
- Inspectors who were approved for the 2019 season whose state-issued certification will expire between now and the release of the 2020 application are being granted an extension on their current permit to allow them to complete inspections in the state of Colorado.
- New applicants who have work scheduled between now and the release of the 2020 application may contact OPS staff at email@example.com or 303-318-8552 to apply to be included on the Third Party Inspectors List and will then have to renew (if approved) once the 2020 application is released.