Certificate of Inspection
**Download and save a copy of this form and then enter the required information in the saved copy instead of typing in the form that appears in the browser window.**
Third Party Ride Inspectors List
View the Third-Party Ride Inspectors List for contact information for third party inspectors who have previously performed inspections in Colorado.
The inspectors included on the list above have been approved by the Division based on one or more of the following criteria specified in regulation.
- National Association of Amusement Ride Safety Officials (NAARSO) Level 2
- Amusement Industry Manufacturers and Suppliers International (AIMS) Level 2
- Association for Challenge Course Technology (ACCT) Level 2 Professional
- Professional Engineer in a related discipline
- Experience evaluated and approved by the Division
Note: This list is not all-inclusive. There may be other qualified inspectors who have not submitted their credentials for the Division's approval or have not previously performed inspections in the State of Colorado.
Add or Update Third Party inspector Information
If you wish to be included on the Third Party Inspectors List (whether listed on the website or not), please note that per the current Amusement Ride Regulations, renewal applications will now be required annually on April 15.
To manage the transition from 2020 to 2021, we are currently not accepting new or updated applications.
- Inspectors who were approved for the 2020 season whose state-issued certification will expire on 4/14/21 can provide inspection work in the state of Colorado until said expiration date.
- New applicants that have work scheduled between now and the release of the 2021 application (planned for no later than 2/16/21) may contact OPS staff at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-318-8552 to apply to be included on the Third Party Inspectors List. Official renewal is required once the 2021 application is released.